Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wednesday shots




Mercadillo de antiguedades en la Plaza de la Catedral
barcelona antiques market cathedral





I liked this original led Christ, the seller said she bought it here in Spain...but too expensive for me to buy, and too heavy to carry back to Rome in my luggage!
barcelona cathedral market


Norwegians taking a look at the things on sale....I liked the Pippi longstocking look of one of the girls!
market barcelona cathedral


Cute child...reminded me of my Kristian when he was this young!
child barcelona


Clever spanish dog waiting for customers to get into the tapas restaurant and open the door for him!
dog tapas barcelona


Bikes for rent
rent bike barcelona


Little dog coming out after shopping!


"How much for these?".. "Only 2 euro...for you is nothing, for me means a lot...!"
puerta ferrissa pakistani seller

No comments:

Post a Comment