Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The world of Alice in Wonderland....


“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then..... ”
Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland


This section is only photographic.....I thought these images don't need any captions...Dreaming is easier when  leaving any comment to your imagination
casa battlò barcelona





casa battlò barcelona roof














parc guell mosaic


cristobal colon statue barcelona


park guell mosaic glass



casa battlò interior barcelona








park guell entrance barcelona


“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to."
"I don't much care where –"
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go.” 
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment